In the previous article, we shared the treatment methods of damaging waste and pharmaceutical waste. Today I have sorted out infectious waste disposal and chemical waste disposal for you.I hope that it can be of some help to everyone in the treatment of medical waste.
Medical waste carrying pathogenic microorganisms has the risk of causing the spread of infectious diseases.Wastes of plastic, rubber, cotton, fibers and other materials contaminated with blood, body fluids, infectious excreta of patients.
Pathogen culture medium, specimens, strains, and virus seed preservation solutions discarded in microbiology laboratories; various discarded medical specimens.
Domestic garbage generated by isolated infectious disease patients and suspected infectious disease patients.
The right way to collect
- Collect in yellow medical garbage cans with lids, and cover with special yellow medical garbage bags. When the container is 3/4 full, the garbage bag is sealed and a special label is attached.
- The pathogen culture medium, specimens, strains, and virus strain preservation solutions in the microbiology laboratory shall be sterilized by pressure steam at the place of production and then collected as infectious waste.
- Waste urine, pleural and ascites fluid, cerebrospinal fluid and other specimens can be directly discharged into the sewer with sewage treatment system.
- Discarded blood, serum, fecal specimens, and other infectious wastes should be placed in medical garbage bags and covered medical trash cans.
- Blood transfusion bags should be collected separately in yellow medical garbage bags 24 hours after blood transfusion.
- The waste (including domestic waste) generated by isolated infectious patients or suspected infectious patients should be tightly packed in double-layer yellow medical garbage bags.
Waste chemicals that are toxic, corrosive, flammable and explosive.
- Discarded chemical reagents used in medical imaging experiments. Waste chemical disinfectants such as peracetic acid and glutaraldehyde.
- Discarded appliances and articles containing heavy metal substances, such as mercury-containing sphygmomanometers, mercury-containing thermometers, and mercury-containing articles after use in stomatology, etc.
The right way to collect
Batches of waste chemical reagents (such as ethanol, formaldehyde, xylene, etc.) should be handed over to specialized hazardous waste disposal institutions for disposal.
When medical devices such as mercury-containing thermometers and sphygmomanometers are scrapped in batches, they should be handed over to specialized hazardous waste disposal institutions for disposal.
BOYUE has been engaged in the R&D and production of medical waste disposal products for many years. There are many types of star products. Among them, sharps container, needle disposal container and other products are very popular in the European and North American markets. If you want to know more product information, please log in Company website https://cn-boyue.com
sharps box disposal
disposal of needles
used needle disposal
medical waste container
syringe needle disposal
sharps waste collection