The medical waste cans produced by Boyue Company are reliable to use, easy to replace and individually updated, safe and convenient, and have a long life. The performance characteristics of the new foot trash can can be opened with one foot, and the lid of the trash can be opened greater than 90° and positioned, which adapts to the release of medical waste at the peak of the department’s work pedal closure while facilitating the disposal of waste, completely avoiding the contact between hands and the garbage can; Meet the normative requirements of hospital work for medical waste treatment.
After the Boyue medical waste can is full, the medical waste needs to be centrally and uniformly treated, and the medical waste can needs to be re-disinfected before being put into use, and the specific disinfection process is as follows:
1. Medical waste and household waste shall be transported separately by Nissan and daily, and the temporary storage of medical waste shall not exceed 48 hours.
2. After the transfer of medical waste, the temporary storage container shall be cleaned and disinfected in time.
3. Clean and disinfect the delivery tools in time after the daily transportation work, brush with 1000-2000mgL chlorine-containing disinfectant, and then rinse with clean water.
4. Cleaning personnel should wear work clothes, masks, hats, disposable gloves and rubber shoes when cleaning and disinfecting waste cans.
5. After the cleaning and disinfection work, take off the gloves and clean your hands according to the seven-step handwashing method
6. In the work, it is necessary to prevent and treat stabbing injuries by sharp objects, and once a stab injury occurs, it is necessary to report to the hospital office in time and take emergency treatment measures
If accidentally stabbed by a sharp object, medical staff should immediately squeeze next to the wound after the sharp injury, squeeze out the blood at the injury as much as possible, and then rinse with soap and running water, disinfect and bandage the wound with disinfectant solution, such as 75% alcohol or 0.5% iodophor after rinsing, detect antibodies as soon as possible, and take corresponding treatment measures according to immune status and antibody levels.
Make full use of safe and effective biological products to avoid or mitigate possible consequences, and if hepatitis B patients are vaccinated, high-potency immunoglobulin 0.06mg/kg (within 24 hours) plus a full set of liver vaccine; Patients with hepatitis C should be injected with interferon 300U/d, work 3d, and observed for 6~9 months. As early as 1991, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration stipulated that hospitals must report the occurrence of blood exposure and needlestick injuries by medical personnel, and developed procedures for the treatment of puncture injuries after they occur to achieve occupational safety control and management.
event trash boxes
disposable trash boxes
cardboard trash boxes
outdoor trash boxes