This is not an exaggeration, once biohazards occur, they will cause devastating harm to our lives and health. We must pay great attention to it.
Biosafety refers to a comprehensive measure to avoid the exposure of laboratory and animal laboratory personnel caused by dangerous biological factors, spread outside the laboratory and causing harm.
Biological hazards mainly refer to pathogenic microorganisms and potentially dangerous recombinant DNA that directly or indirectly cause adverse effects and damage to humans, animals or plants.
The sources of biological hazards mainly include various pathogenic microorganisms from humans and animals and plants, invasion of alien organisms, possible potential harm of genetically modified organisms, bioterrorism incidents, etc.
After the hazardous waste in the laboratory is generated, it is generally collected and stored before it is treated. The containers for the collection of laboratory hazardous waste should meet the following requirements:
1. Material requirements (compatibility principle): The material of the container for collecting hazardous waste in the laboratory must not react with the waste itself (that is, the principle of compatibility). The packaging must be strong and unbrittle, have good impermeability, and not significantly soften, embrittlement or increase its permeability due to changes in temperature, temperature.
2. Tightness requirements: The container for collecting hazardous waste in the laboratory must be closed and can be properly covered or sealed, so as to ensure that even if the container is overturned, the hazardous waste will not leak out.
3. Integrity requirements: The container for collecting hazardous waste in the laboratory must be intact and in good condition, free of corrosion, pollution, damage, serious rust, leakage or other defects that can lead to the weakening of its containment efficiency.
4. Surface cleaning requirements: The surface of the container should be kept clean and should not adhere to any hazardous waste.
5. Must be labeled: the container for collecting hazardous waste in the laboratory must be labeled with hazardous waste, including the word “hazardous waste”, the unit (department) that generated the hazardous waste, the address and the name of the personnel and the contact number, the storage date of the hazardous waste, the name of the hazardous waste, the composition and physical state of the hazardous waste, the nature, taboos and safety protection measures of the hazardous waste.
6. Waste compatibility principle: compatible wastes of the same nature or category can be collected in the same container. Different wastes capable of reacting cannot be packed in the same container or in the same package. That is, the same packaging container and packaging bag cannot contain more than two or more hazardous wastes of different nature or categories at the same time. Incompatible waste should be collected separately in separate waste containers. Collection containers for incompatible wastes (wastes capable of reaction) should also not be mixed together.
Boyue company is a company with many years of experience in the production of biohazard waste containers, in this field they have accumulated considerable experience, and with customers in many countries around the world to maintain long-term and stable cooperative relations, familiar with the production standards of various countries, and always demand themselves with the highest standards. We can also customize related products according to the needs of customers, if you have needs, please contact us.
discard in a biohazard container
biohazard container requirements
biohazard waste containers with lid
plastic biohazard containers
biohazard container disposal
biohazard container with lid
biohazard waste containers